All the technology & service of a big brand, while remaining uniquely independent
Independent and boutique hotels face a lot of upward battles when it comes to online distribution: high competition, a rapidly changing marketplace, and limited resources and time.
With Pegasus, independent hotels have a strategic partner that’s invested in their success. With our industry-leading reservations, e-commerce, global sales, and business intelligence solutions, backed by 24/7 proactive technical and account service, hoteliers will have the tools and support they need to stand out in a crowded marketplace.
- Easy-to-use rate and reservations management dashboard
- Formula-based pricing tools to execute robust revenue strategies
- Connectivity to hundreds of distribution channels
- Auto-generated rate plan landing pages for special offers and group bookings
- Hands-on account support with consultative approach to revenue strategy
- All-in-one e-commerce solution allows you to capture more direct bookings and reduce OTA costs
- Featured-packed booking engine that drives conversions
- Innovative hotel websites with dynamic special offers and live rates and availability
- Real-time digital marketing innovations, including Real Time Ads and Facebook DAT
- Award-winning digital agency with expert team of marketers and strategists
- Access to 700+ corporations and 30+ consortia without hefty fees
- Preferred partner status with Amex GBT and CWT with Pay-for-Performance pricing
- Full-service RFP support and rate loading
- Marketing via the exclusive Utell (“UI”) chain code
- Five-star sales and account support
- Performance data reporting combines CRS, PMS and Google Analytics data in one dashboard
- Easy-to-interpret data with rich interactive visualizations
- Ability to drill-down and filter data to discover trends
- Team collaboration and annotation tools
- Custom data reports and dashboards available
Trusted by the world's top independent and boutique hotels
We know that OTAs are eating a large part of our revenue base and our potential profit base. And for us, we needed to find a system that assisted us in marketing what is a very small amount of inventory, 48 rooms for us, in a way that created urgency for people to book it.
RENIER MILAN, VP of TOBO Investments, Beach Terrace Inn
Compliance for All, Standard
SSL & PCI
Connect to the complete Pegasus platform
ADA Website Compliance for Hotels
In this webinar, learn how to ensure that your hotel is compliant to WCAG website accessibility standards and mitigate the risk of ADA compliance lawsuits. Also learn about Travel Tripper's new ADA Monitoring Platform that automates compliance audits and notifies you in real-time when your hotel website is potentially at risk.