Best-in-class multi-property distribution management
Independent and boutique hotels face a lot of upward battles when it comes to online distribution: high competition, a rapidly changing marketplace, and limited resources and time.
Pegasus offers industry-leading reservations, e-commerce, global sales, and business intelligence solutions that allow revenue and marketing managers to manage one, several, or a hundred hotels with ease. Quickly execute revenue strategies across your entire hotel group, while being able to single out performance at the individual property level.
- Centralized brand-level rate management
- Dynamic formula-based pricing tools to execute robust revenue strategies
- Flexible rate plan policies to protect high-demand periods
- Connectivity to hundreds of distribution channels
- Scalable and secure CRS with flexible integrations to your PMS and tech stack
- CRS-connected website displaying live rates and availability
- Real-time digital marketing innovations, including Real Time Ads and Facebook DAT
- Centralized multi-property booking engine or brand portal available
- Cross-sell functionality on booking engine for alternate sister properties
- Full-service digital agency with expert team of marketers and strategists
- Access to 700+ corporations and 30+ consortia through Global Sales program
- Full-service RFP targeting and support with centralized RFP management
- Preferred partner status with Amex GBT and CWT and Pay-for-Performance model
- Extensive marketing opportunities and events
- Five-star sales and account support
- Single analytics dashboard combines CRS, PMS, and Google Analytics data
- Chain, group, location and property-level reporting
- Rich, interactive visualizations with easy data drilldown
- Team collaboration and annotation tools
- Custom data reports and dashboards available
Trusted by the world's leading hotel groups and management companies
We're running independent resorts. Every resort has its own unique brand. And because of that, we have multiple marketing campaigns that are running in various markets congruently at all times of the year. Those campaigns are aimed at transient vacationers, companies that are booking corporate events, associations that are booking annual conferences, and weddings, and family gatherings. Travel Tripper is a product that helps us achieve our goals for those campaigns.
ERIC GOODEN - Marketing Manager, Bellstar Hotels & Resorts
Compliance for All, Standard
SSL & PCI
Connect to the complete Pegasus platform
ADA Website Compliance for Hotels
In this webinar, learn how to ensure that your hotel is compliant to WCAG website accessibility standards and mitigate the risk of ADA compliance lawsuits. Also learn about Travel Tripper's new ADA Monitoring Platform that automates compliance audits and notifies you in real-time when your hotel website is potentially at risk.