Best-in-class multi-property distribution management
Independent and boutique hotels face a lot of upward battles when it comes to online distribution: high competition, a rapidly changing marketplace, and limited resources and time.
Pegasus offers industry-leading reservations, e-commerce, global sales, and business intelligence solutions that allow revenue and marketing managers to manage one, several, or a hundred hotels with ease. Quickly execute revenue strategies across your entire hotel group, while being able to single out performance at the individual property level.
- Centralized brand-level rate management
- Dynamic formula-based pricing tools to execute robust revenue strategies
- Flexible rate plan policies to protect high-demand periods
- Connectivity to hundreds of distribution channels
- Scalable and secure CRS with flexible integrations to your PMS and tech stack
- CRS-connected website displaying live rates and availability
- Real-time digital marketing innovations, including Real Time Ads and Facebook DAT
- Centralized multi-property booking engine or brand portal available
- Cross-sell functionality on booking engine for alternate sister properties
- Full-service digital agency with expert team of marketers and strategists
- Access to 700+ corporations and 30+ consortia through Global Sales program
- Full-service RFP targeting and support with centralized RFP management
- Preferred partner status with Amex GBT and CWT and Pay-for-Performance model
- Extensive marketing opportunities and events
- Five-star sales and account support
- Single analytics dashboard combines CRS, PMS, and Google Analytics data
- Chain, group, location and property-level reporting
- Rich, interactive visualizations with easy data drilldown
- Team collaboration and annotation tools
- Custom data reports and dashboards available
Trusted by the world's leading hotel groups and management companies
We were in need of a new booking engine for our portfolio of resorts. The thorough, responsive nature of the Pegasus team sealed the deal. We enjoy the flexibility and ease of use of the CRS and backend setup of the booking engine itself. It is very easy to set up new rate plans, promo codes, and sales via their Dynamic Pricing Rule tool and added functionality, and the ability to set geo-targeted promotions is a huge plus for our business. It has brought stability to our system and helped us to increase conversions. Furthermore, the service, transparency, and responsiveness of the Pegs team has been exemplary. Best account servicing in the industry!
JEFF FARR - Vice President, Revenue & Technology, Grand Pacific Resorts
Compliance for All, Standard
SSL & PCI
Connect to the complete Pegasus platform
Is your hotel ready to capture demand from the upcoming travel surge?
Travel momentum is growing again, with paid search, website traffic, and bookings climbing month over month. Hoteliers are eager to get back to business, but it’s not business-as-usual when it comes to digital marketing. The landscape has been driven entirely by market demand, and with guests having learned to interact with hotels through different channels, it’s hard to know where to begin. In this webinar we will cover what you need to know about post-pandemic paid media strategy to ensure success as you plan for the summer and beyond.