Customized features to impress new loyalty members and keep high-value guests engaged
Gaming hotels and casino resorts depend on player loyalty and strong guest relationships for their core business and require powerful tools to help them maintain that loyalty across millions of guests.
Using technology pioneered by Travel Tripper to accommodate the unique needs of casinos, Pegasus is now a leading provider of reservation solutions for the integrated resort industry. Our reservations, e-commerce, global sales, and business intelligence solutions help gaming properties to streamline operations, automate loyalty bookings, and maximize revenue across diverse business segments.
- Integration with key loyalty programs like Scientific Games and Aristocrat
- Call center application with loyalty program integration so agents can better serve VIPs
- Flexible APIs for easy integrations to your PMS, RMS, CRM
- Scalable, secure technology to serve high-capacity hotels
- Dedicated gaming industry team based in Las Vegas
- Offer complimentary rooms and loyalty offers to players through the booking engine
- Multi-room and multi-rate plan bookings available
- Brand and hotel group booking portals available
- Easily sell room upgrades, packages, and individual add-ons
- Dynamic digital marketing, including Real-Time Ads and Facebook DAT
- Access to 700+ corporations and 30+ consortia through Global Sales program
- Full-service RFP targeting and support with centralized RFP management
- Preferred partner status with Amex GBT and CWT and Pay-for-Performance model
- Extensive marketing opportunities and events
- Five-star sales and account support
- Powerful performance reporting through single analytics platform
- Connect multiple sources of data into one platform
- Custom data reports and dashboards available
- Chain, group, location, and property-level reporting
- Rich, interactive visualizations with easy data drill-down
Trusted by the world's top casino resorts and gaming hotels
I have worked with the team for several years and at multiple properties. Their commitment to developing solutions that meet the needs of a large gaming resort and focus on customer service has remained consistent through the years. I know that I can count on them to continually provide innovative technologies that empower my team to deploy the most optimal revenue strategies across business segments.
BRIAN CHRISTENSEN, VP of Revenue Optimization, Sahara Las Vegas
increase in conversion rates
El Dorado Resorts has consistently seen increases in conversion rates across its property websites since going live with RezTrip in 2016.
Integrated with the systems you already work with
Compliance for All, Standard
SSL & PCI
Connect to the complete Pegasus platform
Is your hotel ready to capture demand from the upcoming travel surge?
Travel momentum is growing again, with paid search, website traffic, and bookings climbing month over month. Hoteliers are eager to get back to business, but it’s not business-as-usual when it comes to digital marketing. The landscape has been driven entirely by market demand, and with guests having learned to interact with hotels through different channels, it’s hard to know where to begin. In this webinar we will cover what you need to know about post-pandemic paid media strategy to ensure success as you plan for the summer and beyond.