Your dedicated reservations team
Whether you require 24/7 complete call center services or just call-gating during off hours or peak times, Pegasus Voice Reservations ensures your guests speak to a highly trained reservations specialist that can sell your property well and drive bookings.
- Reduce operational and payroll expenses on your hotel’s second most profitable reservations channel—pay only for the minutes spent on the phone
- Drive conversions and upsells with multilingual agents certified by the Kennedy Training Network for hospitality sales training
- Increase potential to drive direct bookings from callers looking to confirm prices found on OTAs
- Track metrics and ROI through seamless reservation delivery and reporting within the Pegasus CRS
Make better connections to get better conversions
Drive successful call-in bookings by equipping your call agents with the most detailed and up-to-date information from your central reservation system. The Pegasus call center application, part of the Pegasus CRS, gives agents full view of your rates and inventory, along with direct and third-party reservations. Brands and casino gaming hotels can also benefit from custom integrations to your brand’s loyalty program so agents can better service your most loyal guests.
- Real-time availability shown on call center booking engine
- Easy visibility of helpful hotel details, including amenities and map
- Include important updates for agents such as construction dates or changes to tax structures
- Ability to look up third-party reservations from OTAs, GDS or PMS
- Track your call center production in Pegasus CRS by agent ID
- Custom integrations available to your hotel CRM and guest loyalty program
increase in call center revenuesee how we did it
Row NYC increased their call center revenue by 65% after switching to Pegasus Voice Reservations
Through the years, we have worked with many vendors and the results we have achieved here are far superior. Their on-boarding process is easy and efficient, their agents are well trained and professional, and our call conversion is at a historical high.
KERRY MACK - EVP of Revenue & Distribution, Highgate Hotels
Connect to the complete Pegasus platform
3 Steps to Creating a Data-Driven Strategy for 2020
TUESDAY, SEPT. 10
In this webinar, experts from Travel Tripper & Pegasus share the key steps to creating a cross-channel, data-driven strategy for 2020.