Industry leaders in hotel representation and corporate and consortia sales
Through the Pegasus Global Sales program, we help our hotel partners generate $300+ million of lucrative corporate and consortia business annually—without the hefty fees associated with other hotel representation programs. Our multilingual team manages relationships with thousands of corporate travel influencers globally and ensures that hotel partners stay abreast of key marketing opportunities and RFPs.
Participating hotels benefit from:
- Corporate Targeting and Unsolicited Bid Tool
- Consortia 360° Support – Market insights, unique marketing opportunities, and cost-effective participation at sales events
- 360° RFP Management — Client data collection, lost RFP support, negotiations, and rate description support
- RFP Support Team — Assistance with bid completion, RFP extension requests, and technical support
- Auto Rate Loader Tool — Negotiated rates loaded immediately following RFP acceptance
Corporate Sales: Target and win business from a portfolio of 700+ global corporations
Hotels benefit from Pegasus’ relationships with 700+ global corporations, each individually supported by a dedicated Global Account Director. Whether it’s helping Apple with the opening of their new training center in Yokohama, or supporting Facebook in their relocation to Paris, the Pegasus Global Sales team ensures that our partner hotels remain top of mind for the world’s key corporate travel buyers.
- Global Sales Managed Account List
- Best Practice Webinars
- Corporate Targeting Tool
- RFP Conversion notifications
- End-of-season results communication
Consortia & TMC Sales: Connect to 30+ preferred programs with Pay-for-Performance Pricing
Capture more of the affluent business transient and high-end leisure market with connections to 30+ global consortia programs and travel management companies (TMCs), including preferred partnerships with CWT and American Express Global Business Travel.
With our Pay-for-Performance Pricing, hotels pay only for the reservations they receive—a first in the industry. This gives independent hotels and mid-sized brands the benefit of increased visibility on a preferred platform without the hefty upfront fees.
Consortia & TMC Services
- Preferred relationships with CWT and Amex GBT
- Access DER’s City Breaks Unlimited Program (only available via Pegasus)
- Access Global Preferred Partnerships with top TMCs
- Access to exclusive German leisure business opportunity
- GDS search and hotel listing optimization
- Participate in sales events for top feeder markets
Win more RFPs with Global Sales support
Our Global Sales team offers full-service RFP support, helping hotels navigate the complex RFP bidding process to help them win more contracts from corporate travel buyers, consortia, TMCs and groups. With assistance from our team, along with the convenience of our custom-built RFP tools, hotels can more easily target the RFPs they want and tailor their offerings to meet the travel buyers’ criteria.
Pegasus boasts one of the best RFP conversion rates in the industry, with hotel partners winning an incredible 44% of RFPs compared with 12% from similar corporate sales solutions.
- RFP management tool through Cvent
- Centralized RFP Support Team
- Lost RFP support
- RFP negotiation support
- Automated rate loading upon RFP acceptance
- Rate description support
- Internal audits and reporting
Optimize your GDS presence on our exclusive Utell chain code
Hotels partnering with Pegasus can take advantage of our highly recognized, highly trusted Utell International (“UI”) chain code. For decades, travel agents have exclusively searched the Utell chain code to access a portfolio of preferred properties around the world. Gain all the visibility and marketing of a big brand while remaining uniquely independent—that’s the Utell promise.
- Full Global Sales services, including corporate targeting, RFP services, GDS optimization, and preferred Pay-for-Performance partnerships
- High visibility in GDS under “UI” chain codes
- Market your hotel as an alternate property when other local properties are booked
YOY increase in RevPARsee how we did it
After switching to Pegasus, Montcalm Hotels has grown their RevPAR by 5% YOY, largely due to winning more corporate business through the Global Sales program.
The best thing about Pegasus is they’re always reaching out to us for new opportunities. They help us to understand the needs of corporates and how to build business cases. In the last two years, we’ve been submitting 20 RFIs per year for each hotel and the majority are getting accepted.
Ashish Bhat, Director of Sales for Montcalm Hotels
Connect to the complete Pegasus platform
The Art and Science of Converting Travelers on Your Hotel Website
WEDNESDAY, OCT. 16
In this webinar, experts from Travel Tripper & Pegasus and LaaSie will dive into consumer behaviors, audience segmentation, and the guest journey for booking direct on hotel websites. We'll teach you how to effectively influence your guest’s decision-making, forge deeper relationships, and drive more direct bookings.